When Roz McCommon got involved with Tonganoxie’s Got Talent earlier this year, she was hooked.
This week’s Face to Face feature profiles Lisa Christensen:
Tonganoxie USD 464’s budget is expected carry a slightly lower tax rate for 2014-15. The school board approved the budget with a mill rate of 58.867 mills at a special meeting Monday.
A 2014 Tonganoxie High School graduate will face a Tonganoxie incumbent in the Kansas House 42nd District race.
Tonganoxie High players have already spent months honing their skills, but early Monday morning, it finally became official. Football season is upon us.
- Tonganoxie Community Historic Site open for visitors August 27
- TOPS Meeting in Tonganoxie August 28
- Tonganoxie Civic Club August 23
- Clear Skies Mental Health Support Group August 23
- Cassidy (Coffin) and Jesse Courter.
- Travis and Leanna Shriner, a girl.
- Kevin and Holly Reischman, a boy.
- Jason Spencer and Kimberly Sturgeon, a boy.
- Kyle and Jill Reynolds, a boy.