New Allstate Insurance office now open in Bonner Springs
Allstate Insurance Co. has opened a new office. Owned and operated by Rebecca Zirkle, the office is at 133 Oak St. in Bonner Springs.
Office hours are 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday, and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturdays.
"My staff and I are excited about opening for business," Zirkle said. "This will be a full-service insurance agency, offering a complete line of insurance products and services."
The agency will sell auto, property and life insurance.
Allstate Insurance is the nation's largest publicly held personal lines insurance company, insuring one of every eight homes and automobiles in the country.
Allstate is also a major life insurer.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Council eyes former post office, to have public forum on police station July 13
- Tonganoxie City Council to consider police station, other facilities
- Tonganoxie candidates gather for forum
- Overland Park approves 165-mile bicycle network
- Tonganoxie groups continue to evaluate future options for shared buildings