A 17-year-old Tonganoxie man reported the theft of a CD player, amplifier and speaker, valued together at $900, from a vehicle parked in the 1200 block of Ridge Circle. The incident occurred between 9:30 p.m. Nov. 2 and 3 p.m. Nov. 3.
A 39-year-old Tonganoxie woman reported the theft of a license tag from her vehicle, which was parked in the 300 block of South Bury Street. The incident occurred between 11 p.m. Nov. 19 and 9 p.m. Nov. 20.
A 12-year-old Tonganoxie youth reported that he was the victim of a battery at 4:15 p.m. Nov. 21. The alleged incident occurred at First and Pleasant streets.
Two windows at Tonganoxie Elementary School, 304 Shawnee, were reported broken between 2 p.m. Saturday and 7 a.m. Monday.
During a routine traffic stop at 4:40 p.m. last Thursday on U.S. Highway 24-40 east of Laming Road, a Tonganoxie police officer discovered what is believed to be marijuana.
Leavenworth County Sheriff's Department
A stolen 1990 Lincoln Continental was recovered Saturday by Leavenworth County Sheriff's Department. The vehicle, owned by a Bonner Springs man, was recovered a half-mile east of County Road 2 on Lenate Road, which is just north of the Johnson-Leavenworth county line. When recovered, the Lincoln's windshield and windows were broken and the interior was damaged.
More like this story
- Kansas proposed juvenile justice changes would incarcerate fewer youths; some counties express concern
- Kansas governor promoting corrections programs with tour
- Court officials say errors revealing juvenile records fixed
- Kansas governor works on program to provide mentors for poor
- Kansas official seeks to save funds to treat drug offenders