4-H group elects senior treasurer during meeting
The regular monthly meeting of the County-Wide 4-H Horse Group on Nov. 17 was called to order by Becky Abramovitz, president.
Roll call was answered by what is your favorite holiday. Reports of officers were given. Andrea Kline was elected to fill the open position for senior treasurer.
The club was asked to wrap gifts at E. Edwards Western Store.
The program for the night was the year-end awards.
The winners of awards night were congratulated and so were their parents.
Leaders report was given and bills were paid.
Before adjournment, the members were thanked for bringing donations to the canned-food drive.
Reporter Shannon Smith
More like this story
- Tonganoxie sales tax mail-in ballot question coming this winter
- Tonganoxie City Council revokes interlocal agreement following AG opinion; work session, liquor license approved; brush dump site discussed
- Tonganoxie City Council to determine rezoning fate
- Billionaire buys Woodlands racing complex, but future fuzzy
- Tonganoxie City Council meets to hire city manager