Progress remains slow
Mike Waters, 31, suffering from head injuries received during a Nov. 21 vehicle accident, remains in serious but stable condition in the surgical intensive care unit at the University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, Kan., his mother said Monday night.
Shirley Waters said her son has not regained consciousness, but that he has moved his legs and occasionally blinks his eyes in response to questions.
"We're not giving up hope," Waters said.
More like this story
- Leavenworth County Commission race highlights local election season
- Crowded Leavenworth County Commission race highlights local election season
- Tonganoxie City Council's Reed to challenge O'Brien for Kansas House seat
- Tonganoxie voters to use paper ballots Tuesday
- Kansas legislators agree on local elections compromise