Progress remains slow
Mike Waters, 31, suffering from head injuries received during a Nov. 21 vehicle accident, remains in serious but stable condition in the surgical intensive care unit at the University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, Kan., his mother said Monday night.
Shirley Waters said her son has not regained consciousness, but that he has moved his legs and occasionally blinks his eyes in response to questions.
"We're not giving up hope," Waters said.
More like this story
- Incumbents ousted in primaries
- Leavenworth County Commission race highlights local election season
- Crowded Leavenworth County Commission race highlights local election season
- O'Brien, Karleskint squaring off Tuesday in Republican primary in Kansas House District 42 race
- Current, retired educators from Tonganoxie square off in general election