William P. Mann
Services for William P. "Jack" Mann, 72, Tonganoxie, will be at 10 a.m. today, Dec. 29, 1999, at the Alden-Harrington Funeral Home in Bonner Springs. Burial will be in Bonner Springs Cemetery.
Mr. Mann was born Aug. 3, 1927, in Edwardsville, the son of William and Anna Mann.
He had worked for more than 35 years at the Lone Star Cement Plant in Bonner Springs. He retired in 1988. He also had been a truck farmer and had raised cattle in the Bonner Springs and McLouth areas. Mr. Mann was a U.S. Army veteran of the Korean War.
Survivors include his wife, Marcella M. Mann, of the home; a brother, Clifford Mann, Linwood; and two sisters, Estella Singers and Thelma Mann, both of Kansas City, Kan.
The family suggests memorial contributions to St. John's Home Health Care in Leavenworth.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Fire Department calls for Feb. 15-21, 2015
- Tonganoxie City Council to consider police station, other facilities
- Auction for KU basketball shirt to benefit memorial scholarship fund
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Former Kansas superintendent and 2 others sue over firings