Cotton - Hall engagement
Cotton - Hall
David and Linda Parker of Tonganoxie announce the engagement of their daughter, Penny A. Hall, to Chris Cotton, son of Mr. and Mrs. Charles Cotton of Tulsa, Okla. The bride's father is Rick E. Hall of Bonner Springs, Kan.
The bride to be is a 1992 graduate of Tonganoxie High School and is employed by Francis S. Frankie Co. The future groom is a 1992 graduate of Drury College. He also obtained his master's degree from Southwest Texas State in 1995. He is recreation supervisor at the Job Corp. in Excelsior Springs. Mo. The wedding is planned for July 29, 2000.
More like this story
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- KSU researchers develop heat-tolerant wheat
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation