The whole story
I haven't read The Mirror regularly for years because the paper had become a cause of frustration for me, rather than a source of information. I now look forward to reading it and make time to enjoy each word, from front page to back! Each edition flows like a welcome letter from a good friend. And I feel more informed than ever before about what is happening in this wonderful small town.
This is important to me because Tongie's current growth spurt scares me. I don't want to see our small town values squeezed out by slick city sprawl. I think The Mirror is doing a good job covering this issue from a variety of viewpoints. Some I agree with, some I don't. But I want to get the whole story, and now I think I do.
Thanks for a great effort and a great paper.
More like this story
- Kansas ponders new protections for campus religious groups
- Tonganoxie City Council candidate questionnaire: Kara Reed
- Regents President and CEO Tompkins retires
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action