Mr. and Mrs. James T. Soper, Leavenworth, announce the engagement of their daughter, Diane Nicole Soper, to Michael Lynn Cotton, son of Mr. and Mrs. Jerry Cotton of Edmond, Okla.
The future bride is a student at Saint Mary College. She will graduate in May 2000 with a bachelor of science degree in psychology. Her fiance works for Southwest Airlines and is a graduate of Oklahoma Christian University. The couple plans a July 8, 2000 wedding in Edmond, Okla.
Foster and Deanna Gerrard of Cleveland, Tenn., announce the engagement of their daughter, Kathleen Marie to Matthew Richard Dean, son of Dr. and Mrs. Richard Dean of Tonganoxie.
Kathleen graduated from Auburn University in June 1995 and is employed with the Business Roundtable in Washington, D. C.
Matthew Richard Dean graduated from the United States Air Force Academy in June 1996 and is a first lieutenant stationed at Andrews Air Force Base in Washington, D. C.
The wedding is scheduled for May 20, 2000 in Washington, D.C.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station
- Tonganoxie High to stage 'Twelve Angry Jurors' for final night tonight
- Kansas City Connection: It’s showtime for theater festivals
- 25 years on, disabilities act has changed lives of millions