Members of county-wide Goat Project show appreciation
Members of the Leavenworth County-Wide Goat Project hosted their 5th annual supporters' dinner Nov. 6, to show appreciation for the support sponsors provided throughout the year. Some of the sponsors have been supporting the goat project for more than five years. Each of the 12 sponsors represented received a certificate of appreciation and a door prize made by a club member.
More like this story
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Hallmark to transfer printing work from Georgia to Kansas
- Kansas House panel to review Democratic lawmaker's remarks