Members of county-wide Goat Project show appreciation
Members of the Leavenworth County-Wide Goat Project hosted their 5th annual supporters' dinner Nov. 6, to show appreciation for the support sponsors provided throughout the year. Some of the sponsors have been supporting the goat project for more than five years. Each of the 12 sponsors represented received a certificate of appreciation and a door prize made by a club member.
More like this story
- Free speech group urges KU to exonerate professor who used N-word in class
- Shawnee lawmaker among first to sign open government pledge
- Kansas state workers could be furloughed if budget delayed
- Kansas State sticks with scrapping equestrian program
- Kansas efficiency consultants outline $2 billion in savings, efficiencies over five years