Douglas and Bernice Olson of Tonganoxie are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Sarah Dawn, to James Christopher Staples son of Jim and Pamela Staples all of Tonganoxie.
The future bride is a 1996 graduate of Tonganoxie High School. She is currently attending KU School of Nursing and will graduate May 21, 2000 with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
The groom is a 1990 graduate of Tonganoxie High School. He is employed at Chaney, Inc. in Lawrence as an HVAC technician. The couple plans a May 27, 2000 wedding at Mustardseed Christian Fellowship in Lawrence.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie Community Historical Society soup and chili feed today at Methodist church
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Kendra Schobert
- Local attorney faces incumbent in school board race
- Tonganoxie St. Pat's Parade organizers working to bulk up annual spring event
- Aspiring to be a Spire: Freemyer signs with Saint Mary