A Linwood property owner reported to the Leavenworth County Sheriff's Department that on either Nov. 19 or Nov. 20 someone entered his barn ran two John Deere tractors into each other. They then buried a 1956 truck and damaged a field at 159th Street and Wanopie Road.
Edward J. Musil Jr., McLouth, reported to the sheriff's office that he hit and killed a deer in his car on Nov. 18 on Kansas Highway 16 at 243rd Street.
Kansas Highway Patrol cars to display red ribbons
As part of the Project Red Ribbon "Tie One On For Safety" campaign, Kansas Highway Patrol cars will soon display red ribbons to demonstrate the patrol's zero tolerance for impaired driving during this year's holiday season.
More like this story
- Free speech group urges KU to exonerate professor who used N-word in class
- Kansas education's new vision focuses on nonacademic skills
- Weigh in on Kansas Day with The Mirror and social media
- Kansas headed toward another school finance debate next year
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row