A Linwood property owner reported to the Leavenworth County Sheriff's Department that on either Nov. 19 or Nov. 20 someone entered his barn ran two John Deere tractors into each other. They then buried a 1956 truck and damaged a field at 159th Street and Wanopie Road.
Edward J. Musil Jr., McLouth, reported to the sheriff's office that he hit and killed a deer in his car on Nov. 18 on Kansas Highway 16 at 243rd Street.
Kansas Highway Patrol cars to display red ribbons
As part of the Project Red Ribbon "Tie One On For Safety" campaign, Kansas Highway Patrol cars will soon display red ribbons to demonstrate the patrol's zero tolerance for impaired driving during this year's holiday season.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Kansas schools, colleges, hospitals would feel sting of cuts
- O'Brien: Broken funding formula and necessary corrections
- Kansas Chamber backs GOP schools bill; educators opposed
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning