Local insurance agent honored for service
Robin Jones, insurance agent with Kansas Farm Bureau, Tonganoxie, received a ceremonial plaque and gavel at the Oct. 1 meeting of the Northeast Kansas Association of Life Underwriters in Atchison.
The plaque and gavel recognized Jones' service as president of the association for the 1998-1999 year. It was Jones' second term as president, having also served in 1989-1990.
His term as president was the culmination of a 4-year commitment to the association, serving as secretary, treasurer, vice-president and president.
More like this story
- Kansas is 5th state where lottery prizes may have been fixed
- Kansas commerce secretary resigning to take job as CEO
- Survey gives yet another sign of Midwest economic slowdown
- Kansas' broad marijuana bill attracts bulk of GOP votes
- Kansas attorney general seeks data on Colorado legal marijuana entering state