Hable named manager of Mutual Savings
After serving as interim manager since February, Keith Hable has been appointed permanent manager of the Jefferson County office in Oskaloosa. For the past three years, Hable has been the Consumer Loan Manager for Mutual. Hable has more than 17 years of banking experience covering many areas of lending and bank operations.
Hable grew up in a military family. He graduated from high school in Tucson, Arizona, and received a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from the University of Arizona. Hable and his family moved to northeast Kansas 12 years ago. He and his wife Laurie have two children, Austin, 7, and Kaitlin, 4.
"We are very pleased that Keith has decided to make his stay in Oskaloosa permanent," said David Hoppes, president of Mutual Savings. "He works so well with the fine staff we already have there."
" I look forward to working with the fine people of Oskaloosa and Jefferson County," Hable said. "Once I got to know the staff and our customers here, I knew it was a good fit for me. I encourage everyone to stop by and say hello. I'm ready and willing to help with any of your banking needs."
More like this story
- Tonganoxie USD 464 board approves plan to increase mill levy
- Tonganoxie USD 464 has 1 applicant for board opening; hires and resignations; Statehouse candidate visits meeting
- Senator's bill on Kansas out-of-district students criticized
- Board approves sale of former Tonganoxie Elementary School
- Kansas lawmakers consider measure to require parental consent for sex ed