Christina Lynn Davis and James M. Gallagher Jr. were married March 24, 2000, at Audubon Park, New Orleans.
The groom is a former Tonganoxie resident who is the son of the late Jim Gallagher and Louise Alterman. He is the grandson of Margaret Gallagher. He graduated in 1983 graduate from Tonganoxie High School. He has been employed with Sam's Club for 18 years and currently is general manager of Sam's Club at Baton Rouge, Louis.
The bride graduated in 1989 from Cushing High School, and graduated from Central Oklahoma University with a degree in applied liberal arts. She has been employed by Sam's Club for 10 years and now plans to focus on writing children's books and poetry.
Mary E. Paul and Ryan M. Gaskey were married on March 25, 2000, at the Reno Historical Chapel, Tonganoxie.
The bride is the daughter of Jerome Paul and Lynn Paul. The groom is the son of John and Debbie Gaskey.
Fred Leimkuhler, grandfather of the bride, and Roger Ambrose officiated. Attending the bride were Shelley Messinger and Jenny Barnes. The groom's attendants were Scott Vick and Jason Gaskey. Junior attendants were Ashton and Zachery Barnes. Chris Gaskey and Erik Paul were ushers, and music was provided by Luke Paul and Joyce Steebe.
The couple lives in Bonner Springs, Kan.
More like this story
- Kansas district court judge sues over state law on courts
- Wichita voters approve reducing marijuana penalties
- Linwood man sentenced to nearly a decade in prison for attempted rape, attempted aggravated criminal sodomy
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney
- Kansas school funding dispute heading back to high court