Delainey Juanita Fenoglio
Jennifer and Benjamin Fenoglio, Tonganoxie, announce the birth of a daughter, Delainey Juanita Fenoglio, on July 19, 2000, at Shawnee Mission Medical Center St. Luke's Hospital.
Delainey weighed 7 pounds, 10 ounces and measured 20 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Stephen and Shirley Ann Pinter, Tonganoxie. Paternal grandparents are Michael and Carolyn Fenoglio, Tonganoxie. Great-grandparents are Stephen and Helen Printer, Kansas City, Kan., Colleen Adcox, Tonganoxie, Juanita Fenoglio, Kansas City, Kan. and Rupert Bass, Tonganoxie.
Bowan William Jones
Starla and David Jones, Tonganoxie, announce the birth of a son, Bowan William Jones, on June 26, 2000, at Overland Park Regional Medical Center.
He joins a brother, Dawson Wayne Jones, 2.
Maternal grandparents are J.W. and Ferry Evans, Tonganoxie, and paternal grandparents are Wayne and Pauline Jones, also of Tonganoxie.
More like this story
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- More Kansas teachers leaving state, retiring
- Kansas lifts teacher licensure requirement in 6 districts
- Tonganoxie USD 464 candidate questionnaire: Diane Truesdell
- Former Tonganoxie superintendent resigns from same post in Lawrence, plans to take other position in that district, pending board approval