Circus planning two shows in Lansing
The Culpepper-Merriweather Circus will perform shows at 5:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Aug. 31 on the grounds of the Lansing Correctional Facility.
The Lansing Lions Club will sponsor the circus.
Tickets are available at the show grounds, and advance tickets are available at a discounted price by calling the Lansing Lions Club at (913) 250-0151 or (913) 727-1617 daily until 9 p.m. Advance tickets are also on sale at Lansing Lumber and the Forth Leavenworth ITT office.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Council to consider police station, other facilities
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants
- Tonganoxie USD 464 lays out reasons for principal's termination
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- AT&T aims to match Google broadband in Kansas City