Curtis Lee James Turner
John E. Turner, Tonganoxie, and Larryssa D. Turner, Lansing, announce the birth of a son, Curtis Lee James Turner, on July 13. He weighed 7 pounds, 2 ounces and was 20 inches long.
Curtis was welcomed home by his big sister, Larra Lynne Turner.
Grandparents are John and Janet Turner, Tonganoxie, and Larry and Mary (Mickey) Walls, Lansing.
This is the first great-grandchild for Collene Adcox, Tonganoxie. Other great-grandparents are Dollie Turner, Gladstone, Mo., and Sam and Mary Alice Wingender, Whiting, Kan.
More like this story
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Aspiring to be a Spire: Freemyer signs with Saint Mary
- Auction for KU basketball shirt to benefit memorial scholarship fund
- McLouth baseball sweeps Nebraska team in opening doubleheader