Russell and Audeana Connel, Leavenworth, announce the engagement of their daughter, Audrey Rae Connel, to Micheal Thomas McKiddy , son of Vicki McKiddy and John McKiddy of Jamesport, Mo.
The future bride is a graduate of Tonganoxie High School and Lawrence Beauty Academy, and is employed by Smartstyle Salon in Leavenworth.
The future groom is a graduate of Tri County High School in Jamesport, Mo., and of Northwest Missouri State University in Maryville. He is employed by Leavenworth County Co-op in Lansing.
The couple plan a Nov. 4, 2000, wedding at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Leavenworth.
More like this story
- AT&T aims to match Google broadband in Kansas City
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action