Carol Lynn (Fatherley) Jacobs and Calvin Eugene "C.J." McDaniel were married April 29, 2000, at Tonganoxie Christian Church. The Reverend Harold Pittman officiated.
The matron of honor was Roxie McGraw and bridesmaid was Kim Smoots. The flower girl was Courtney Judith Jacobs and the ring bearer was Dylan Robert Jacobs, daughter and son of the bride.
Mark Knipp was best man. Sons of the groom, Clayton Wayne McDaniel and Justin Robert McDaniel, respectively, served as groomsman and candlelighter.
The bride is a real estate agent for Hancock Realtors. The groom is a bricklayer and stonemason for DiCarlo Construction Co.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Council OKs proposed 2016 budget
- Tonganoxie City Council gives final approval for 2016 budget
- Kansas mental hospital overtime hours 'appalling,' documents say
- Kansas firm criticized for plan to hike electric rates $152 million
- New Leavenworth County Annex open house is today in Tonganoxie