Carol Lynn (Fatherley) Jacobs and Calvin Eugene "C.J." McDaniel were married April 29, 2000, at Tonganoxie Christian Church. The Reverend Harold Pittman officiated.
The matron of honor was Roxie McGraw and bridesmaid was Kim Smoots. The flower girl was Courtney Judith Jacobs and the ring bearer was Dylan Robert Jacobs, daughter and son of the bride.
Mark Knipp was best man. Sons of the groom, Clayton Wayne McDaniel and Justin Robert McDaniel, respectively, served as groomsman and candlelighter.
The bride is a real estate agent for Hancock Realtors. The groom is a bricklayer and stonemason for DiCarlo Construction Co.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Council OKs proposed 2016 budget
- Kansas firm criticized for plan to hike electric rates $152 million
- Kansas lawmakers draft new plan to raise taxes to fix budget
- Tonganoxie groups continue to evaluate future options for shared buildings
- City budget suggestions cause conflict on Shawnee council