Carol Lynn (Fatherley) Jacobs and Calvin Eugene "C.J." McDaniel were married April 29, 2000, at Tonganoxie Christian Church. The Reverend Harold Pittman officiated.
The matron of honor was Roxie McGraw and bridesmaid was Kim Smoots. The flower girl was Courtney Judith Jacobs and the ring bearer was Dylan Robert Jacobs, daughter and son of the bride.
Mark Knipp was best man. Sons of the groom, Clayton Wayne McDaniel and Justin Robert McDaniel, respectively, served as groomsman and candlelighter.
The bride is a real estate agent for Hancock Realtors. The groom is a bricklayer and stonemason for DiCarlo Construction Co.
More like this story
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Governor creates Social Services Policy Council
- Woman gets 21 months in prison for hiring illegal workers
- Hallmark to transfer printing work from Georgia to Kansas
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action