Brea Marie Wingerter
Mike and Buffie Wingerter announce the birth of a daughter, Brea Marie, on July 20, 2000, at Providence Medical Center, Kansas City, Kan. She weighed 8 pounds 11 ounces and was 19 inches long. She was welcomed home by her older sister, Mykah. Grandparents are Mike and Pam Lux, Tonganoxie, and Deanna and Ty Russell, St. Joseph, Mo. Great-grandparents are Lucille Cordon, Tonganoxie, Bill and Vi Lux, Tonganoxie, and Wally and Wilma Hayward, Kansas City, Kan.
Mya Ann Hurley
Mike and Juli Hurley, Kansas City, announce the birth of their daughter, Mya Ann Hurley, on Tuesday, Aug. 8, 2000 at Menorah Medical Center. Mya weighed 5 pounds, 12.5 ounces and was 18 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Bud and Nancy Younger, Tonganoxie. Great-grandparents are Ray and Lee Hoffman St. Joseph, Mo. Casey High, Basehor, is an aunt.
Paternal grandparent is Beverly Hayes, Osawatomie. Great-grandparents are Henry and Gwen Warren, Harrison, Ark., and Louise Blanks, Bonner Springs.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Former Kansas superintendent and 2 others sue over firings
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- AT&T aims to match Google broadband in Kansas City