Ed and Becky Ingerson, Cummings, and Kay Bundy, Tonganoxie, announce the engagement of their children, Misty Ingerson and Alan Bundy, both of Tonganoxie.
The future bride is a graduate of Tonganoxie High School. She works for Tonganoxie Nursing Center and is taking classes to become a registered nurse.
The future groom, who also is the son of the late Raymond Bundy, also is a graduate of Tonganoxie High School. He works at Wal-Mart in Atchison.
The couple plan a July 2001 wedding at Tonganoxie Christian Church.
More like this story
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- Public hearing airs disagreements about Wichita State chapel
- Kansas ponders new protections for campus religious groups
- Kansas education's new vision focuses on nonacademic skills
- Education focus: Dwayne Peaslee Technical Training Center prepares for fall push