Ed and Becky Ingerson, Cummings, and Kay Bundy, Tonganoxie, announce the engagement of their children, Misty Ingerson and Alan Bundy, both of Tonganoxie.
The future bride is a graduate of Tonganoxie High School. She works for Tonganoxie Nursing Center and is taking classes to become a registered nurse.
The future groom, who also is the son of the late Raymond Bundy, also is a graduate of Tonganoxie High School. He works at Wal-Mart in Atchison.
The couple plan a July 2001 wedding at Tonganoxie Christian Church.
More like this story
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Patrick Budy
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation