Barney and Janice Baragary, Boonville, Mo., will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception for family and friends from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. Dec. 30 at the church hall in Jarbalo.
Barney Baragary and Janice Mason were married Dec. 30, 1950, in Platte County, Mo. The Baragarys were in the real estate business in Leavenworth County for several years before moving in 1974 to Boonville. They have recently retired from the land development business and reside at 13881 Wendy Lane, Boonville, 65233.
Hosts for the reception are their children, Denise and Steve Shelly of Lansing; and Rita and Larry Sanders, and Don and Joy Bargary all of Boonville; and their seven grandchildren.
The couple request no gifts.
More like this story
- Former Shawnee music teacher charged with molestation missing from house arrest
- Community walk to mark 1-year anniversary of shootings at Jewish sites
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Shooting at Overland Park duplex kills woman, wounds girl
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary