Zane and Teri Morgan, Tonganoxie, announce the birth of a son, Zachary Cade Morgan, on Jan. 14, 2000, at Providence Medical Center, Kansas City, Kan.
Zachary weighed eight pounds and was 20 1/2 inches long.
He was welcomed home by a sister, Taylar, 3.
Maternal grandparents are Leonard and Pat Brown, Leavenworth. Paternal grandparents are Ray and Melva Morgan, Leavenworth.
Maternal great-grandparents are Leonard and Ruby Brown. Paternal great-grandmothers are Betty Swenson, Basehor and Ruby Hawley, Kansas City, Mo.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: a place for good jazz, eats; Starlight lets it go
- Tonganoxie Elementary School wins state title in Music Memory
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)
- Wichita School District to use bus drivers as custodians