Zane and Teri Morgan, Tonganoxie, announce the birth of a son, Zachary Cade Morgan, on Jan. 14, 2000, at Providence Medical Center, Kansas City, Kan.
Zachary weighed eight pounds and was 20 1/2 inches long.
He was welcomed home by a sister, Taylar, 3.
Maternal grandparents are Leonard and Pat Brown, Leavenworth. Paternal grandparents are Ray and Melva Morgan, Leavenworth.
Maternal great-grandparents are Leonard and Ruby Brown. Paternal great-grandmothers are Betty Swenson, Basehor and Ruby Hawley, Kansas City, Mo.
More like this story
- 15 things you might not know about Tonganoxie
- The Mirror, Leavenworth County Humane Society team up for Cutest Pet Contest
- Simons family selling Tonganoxie Mirror to Ogden Newspapers, Inc.
- Sesquicentennial gets high marks as community celebrates 150 years of Tonganoxie
- Kansas City Connection: a place for good jazz, eats; Starlight lets it go