Wilma Grace Mills
Services for Wilma Grace Mills, 76, McLouth, will be at 11 a.m. today at Quisenberry Chapel, Tonganoxie, with the Rev. Ben Saathoff officiating. Burial will be in Hubbel Hill Cemetery, Tonganoxie.
Mrs. Mills died Sunday, Feb. 13, 2000, at her home. She was born March 22, 1923, in Nardin, Okla., the daughter of Julius A. and Opal (Kinsman) Reese. Mrs. Mills was a member of the Nardin United Methodist Church, Nardin, Okla. She retired from Kitterman Plastics in Riverside, Mo.
She married Louis E. Mills on Nov. 21, 1947, in Bartlesville, Okla. He survives, of the home. Other survivors include a granddaughter and two great-grandchildren. A daughter, Connie J. McCloud, died in 1992.
The family suggests memorials to Riford Senior Citizens Center, Tonganoxie, sent in care of Quisenberry Funeral Home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie, 66086.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: 'Christmas Cheer' from a new 'Nutcracker' to Charles Dickens
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie reading specialist Janet Falk
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie UMC minister Bill Gepford
- Kansas City Connection: A celebration of beer
- McLouth advances to softball semis, faces unbeaten Chase County on Friday morning