FBI continues investigation into robbery at credit union
There have been no new developments regarding the Feb. 1 robbery of Wadsworth Credit Union, Lansing.
Jeff Lanza, FBI spokesman, said Monday that investigations have not yet turned up anything new.
A suspect described as being Caucausion with Hispanic features with a bald head or shaved hair robbed the credit union in Lansing around 2 p.m., and then led law enforcement on a cross-county high-speed chase into Tonganoxie where he eluded officers.
He was driving a dark blue or black Eagle Talon with a Missouri license plate.
More like this story
- Legislators expect extened session with 'significant tax increase' on horizon
- Kansas Legislature mulls slashing green energy incentives
- Property taxes on the rise around Kansas
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Lower oil, gas prices hit some Kansas county budgets hard