FBI continues investigation into robbery at credit union
There have been no new developments regarding the Feb. 1 robbery of Wadsworth Credit Union, Lansing.
Jeff Lanza, FBI spokesman, said Monday that investigations have not yet turned up anything new.
A suspect described as being Caucausion with Hispanic features with a bald head or shaved hair robbed the credit union in Lansing around 2 p.m., and then led law enforcement on a cross-county high-speed chase into Tonganoxie where he eluded officers.
He was driving a dark blue or black Eagle Talon with a Missouri license plate.
More like this story
- Kansas Legislature mulls slashing green energy incentives
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas state workers could be furloughed if budget delayed
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Kansas House approves new tax plan after governor’s plea