Cole brings home year’s first baby
Kory Michael Cole, who was born Jan. 5, 2000, is the winner of The Mirror's First Baby of the New Year contest.
Kory is the son of Rodney and Karen Cole, Basehor. He was born at 5:57 p.m. at Providence Hospital. Kory joins a sister, Kayla, 8, and a brother, Kyle, 5.
Kory and his family will be showered with gifts from The Mirror, and several of the newspaper's advertisers: a gift from Village Floral; a $10 gift certificate from B&J Apple Market; a commemorative coin from Community National Bank; a $10 gift certificate from Pelzl's True Value; a $50 U.S. savings bond from First State Bank & Trust; a $10 gift certificate from Sonic Drive-In; a roll of film and free developing from Anton's Hallmark; a $25 passbook savings account; and a one-year subscription to The Mirror.
Congratulations to the Cole family.
More like this story
- Topeka High School teacher surprises student with car gift
- Knights of Columbus free-throw contest is this weekend
- Wild mustangs, symbols of the Old West, up for adoption in Tonganoxie
- Kansas City Connection: 36 Months in Kansas City
- Kansas regents approve new gun policy to comply with state law; university policies to come next