Elizabeth Evans’ studies take her to England
Elizabeth Evans, 20, is a student at Harlaxton, England, for the semester. Elizabeth left home on Jan. 6 and will return at the end of May.
Evans is a junior English major at Baker University, Baldwin.
While in England, she is living in a dormitory which is part of an old country estate. The school is operated by Evanston University, Evanston, Ind.
There are 18 students from Baker, as well as a Baker professor and his wife and two children, participating in the program.
Elizabeth is the daughter of Lem and Judy Evans, Tonganoxie.
More like this story
- EPA to hear testimony from hundreds on renewable fuels plan
- Tonganoxie Mayor candidate questionnaire: Bill Peak
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Tonganoxie City Council candidate questionnaire: Susan Freemyer