John Shoemaker, Tonganoxie, reported on Tuesday that $600 worth of recreational and sports equipment belonging to a Tonganoxie man were taken from 302 Shoemaker Way. The burglary occurred between 7:30 p.m. Monday and 9 a.m. Tuesday, police reports said.
A vehicle driven by Harry Walker III, 16, Tonganoxie, about 8:45 p.m. Jan. 6 hit a parked car occupied by Pamela Adcox, 34, Tonganoxie, in the Tonganoxie High School parking lot. No one was injured, according to police reports.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie candidates gather for forum
- Hill touts career experiences in Leavenworth County Commission race
- Longtime Leavenworth County employee seeks commission seat in crowded Third District primary race
- Tonganoxie City Council, USD 464 school board candidate forums Saturday
- Tonganoxie voters to use paper ballots Tuesday