Leavenworth County Sheriff
A vehicle driven by Cyd Alloway, 50, St.Louis, Mo., was traveling west on Kansas Avenue about 2 p.m. Saturday when he was hit by a vehicle driven by Karen Laffere, 43, Basehor, which was traveling north on 158th Street. Alloway was taken by EMS to Providence Medical Center, where he was treated and released. There was no estimated damage on the vehicles, but the damages were major, sheriff's reports said.
More like this story
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- KSU researchers develop heat-tolerant wheat
- Kansas House passes teacher collective bargaining compromise