Leavenworth County Sheriff
A vehicle driven by Cyd Alloway, 50, St.Louis, Mo., was traveling west on Kansas Avenue about 2 p.m. Saturday when he was hit by a vehicle driven by Karen Laffere, 43, Basehor, which was traveling north on 158th Street. Alloway was taken by EMS to Providence Medical Center, where he was treated and released. There was no estimated damage on the vehicles, but the damages were major, sheriff's reports said.
More like this story
- Former Tonganoxie superintendent resigns from same post in Lawrence, plans to take other position in that district, pending board approval
- Tonganoxie school board approves issuance of $9.6 million in bonds
- Dedication, open house Saturday at new Tonganoxie Elementary School
- Tonganoxie USD 464 receives one bid for former elementary school
- Literacy Fair is Thursday at Tonganoxie Elementary School