David and Dawn Bennett, Tonganoxie, announce the birth of a daughter, Reagann Rose Bennett, on Feb. 8, 2000, at Shawnee Mission Medical Center.
She was welcomed home by her sisters, Mallory, Bailey and Sydney. Maternal grandparents are Don and Virginia Seitter, Basehor. Paternal grandparents are Pete and Madeline Bennett, Bonner Springs, and the late Jan Bennett. Great-grandparents are Emil and Ethel Seitter, Tonganoxie, and Betty Martin, Kansas City, Kan.
Leavenworth residents Anna Odom and Aaron Freeman, formerly of Tonganoxie, announce the birth of a son, Preston Scott Freeman, on Feb. 9, 2000, at Providence Medical Center, Kansas City, Kan. He weighed eight pounds, seven ounces and was 20 1/2 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Robynne Wayman, Leavenworth, and Robert Odom, Kansas City, Kan. Paternal grandparents are Gary Freeman, Edwardsville, and Eugenia Vititoe, Kansas City, Kan.
More like this story
- Organization Orientation: Tonganoxie Civic Club
- Employer sent to prison for hiring workers illegally in U.S.
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets