Planning board to meet Wednesday
The county planning commission and zoning appeals board will consider several special-use permits and plats at their meeting next Wednesday.
The meeting gets under way at 6:30 p.m. at the Leavenworth County Courthouse.
Request to renew a special-use permit for a cat and dog kennel at 19923 Mount Olivet Road, submitted by Gary and Jeanne Hartley.
Request to renew a special-use permit for a welding shop at 33174 199th Street, submitted by Dean Diddle.
Request for a special-use permit for storage of general contracting materials and equipment at 19763 211th Street, submitted by David and Becky Sloan.
Request for a variance to allow a residence on 4.29 acres instead of the required 5 acres at 24229 172nd Street, submitted by Stacey Driscoll.
Final plats for Bent Water Subdivision (10 lots) and Glenwood Estates No. 3 Subdivision (11 lots).
Preliminary plats for Kamphaus Estates Subdivision (seven lots); Rolling Meadows Subdivision (18 lots); Fox Ridge Subdivision and Perry Subdivision (eight lots).
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Charisse retains old charm as Power & Light alternative
- Kansas Senate bill seeks municipalities’ traffic ticket revenues
- The beetle hunter: KU entomologist on quest to identify insects of Peru
- City budget suggestions cause conflict on Shawnee council
- THS FCCLA members organize mock accident to bring safety awareness to Tonganoxie