An employee of Sonic, 550 NorthStar, reported a burglary and theft of $25 in coins at midnight last Wednesday. Two windows were broken, according to police reports.
Tonganoxie police discovered a person near Sixth Street on Highway 24-40 in possession of the ends of four marijuana cigarettes and a package of rolling paper around 5 p.m. Feb. 20, police reports said.
An employee of Casey's General Store reported the Feb. 13 theft of $80.97, according to police reports.
An employee of Tonganoxie High School reported the possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia by a person at the high school on Feb. 3 at 8 a.m., according to police reports.
Leavenworth County sheriff
A burglary-theft occurred Feb. 21 at a residence near Kansas and Tonganoxie roads. Taken was $30 in change, a few checks and a Winchester 12-gauge shotgun super X model, estimated value $375.
More like this story
- Kansas minority groups push for same-day voter registration
- Kansas governor wants no tax debate, expects no budget drama
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Hill touts career experiences in Leavenworth County Commission race