Lyle and Jennie Coffin
Lyle and Jennie Coffin, Leavenworth, will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. March 19 at their country home. Their children and grandchildren will host the event for family and neighbors.
Lyle Coffin and Jennie Marie Wiley were married March 19, 1950, at the First Methodist Church in Leavenworth. They moved to rural Leavenworth County where they began farming. They owned and operated the Lyle Coffin and Sons Dairy with their four sons, Ronald, Donald, Dale and Larry until their retirement in 1996. The Coffins have 12 grandchildren and one great-grandchild.
The couple request no gifts.
More like this story
- Officials to discuss program for Kansas food aid recipients
- Tonganoxie St. Pat's Parade organizers working to bulk up annual spring event
- Local attorney faces incumbent in school board race
- Tonganoxie City Council candidate questionnaire: Susan Freemyer
- Tonganoxie box social proves to be lucrative fundraiser