Leavenworth County Sheriff
Lee Durham, Holton, received minor injuries when the car he was driving east on Kansas Highway 192 hit an embankment after he lost control after swerving to miss a deer. The accident occurred about 6:30 a.m. Sunday, according to the Leavenworth County Sheriff's office.
More like this story
- Baldwin City resident killed, another injured in motorcycle wreck in southern Leavenworth County
- Study: Many Kansas Turnpike accident hotspots near Lawrence
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence
- Woman, child killed in highway crash in Kansas
- Tonganoxie youth remembered for 'lighting up a room'