Leavenworth County Sheriff
Lee Durham, Holton, received minor injuries when the car he was driving east on Kansas Highway 192 hit an embankment after he lost control after swerving to miss a deer. The accident occurred about 6:30 a.m. Sunday, according to the Leavenworth County Sheriff's office.
More like this story
- Flooding closes road near Easton in Leavenworth County
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Toddler hospitalized after being struck by lawn mower
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- 86-year-old man dies in single-engine plane crash near Pratt