A vehicle owned by David Nester, Leavenworth, was parked in the 1200 block of Ridge Circle, where it was hit sometime between March 4 and 5, according to police reports.
A vehicle driven by Clinton Gorman, 17, Tonganoxie, collided with a vehicle driven by Mary Boudreaux, 58, Tonganoxie at 5:14 p.m. March 7. Boudreaux's vehicle was traveling east on U.S. Highway 24-40, approaching Ridge Street, when Gorman's vehicle pulled out from Ridge and hit Boudreaux's vehicle. Boudreaux was taken to Providence Medical Center by Leavenworth County EMS. She suffered only minor injuries and was released, according to police reports.
A vehicle driven by Jermiah Smith, 18, Tonganoxie, was traveling south on U.S. Highway 24-40 when it turned left in front of a vehicle driven by Nancy McKee, 44, Tonganoxie, at 7:27 p.m. March 5, police reports said.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie USD 464 candidate questionnaire: Kaija Baldock
- Tonganoxie USD 464 candidate questionnaire: Michelle McGhee
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Face to Face: New Tonganoxie Public Libary board member Loralee Stevens
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie Recreation Commission's Lisa Large