Inside today's edition of The Mirror, newspaper readers will find a special report on Tonganoxie and Southern Leavenworth County.
This special Progress 2000 edition takes a look at this vibrant and growing area.
In this report, the newspaper talks with city officials in Tonganoxie and several area towns; reviews educational opportunities in the area; and discusses growth with area business owners.
"We hope that our readers will take the time to look at our Progress 2000 edition," said Caroline Trowbridge, editor and publisher of The Mirror. "We had a lot of fun planning and producing this special report on Tonganoxie, Southern Leavenworth County and the rest of the U.S. Highway 24-40 corridor.
"We hope our readers enjoy reviewing this edition as much as we have enjoyed putting it together."
More like this story
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Tonganoxie churches offering free eyeglass exams
- Tonganoxie Community Historical Society soup and chili feed today at Methodist church
- Mercury Wireless service expanding to Tonganoxie area
- Tonganoxie USD 464 lays out reasons for principal's termination