Jewel Rae "Peggy" Worley
Services for Jewel Rae "Peggy" Worley, 69, Basehor, were Tuesday at Quisenberry Chapel, Tonganoxie, with the Rev. Donna Voteau-Messier officiating. Burial was in Glenwood Cemetery, Basehor.
Mrs. Worley died Monday, March 20, 2000, at Queen Medical Center, Honolulu, Hawaii.
She was born Oct. 6, 1930 in Beloit, the daughter of Raymond H. and Eldred J. (Bussell) Caldwell. She was a member of the United Methodist Church, Basehor. Before retirement, she worked for R.B. Jones Insurance Co., Kansas City, Mo.
She married Clarence I. Worley on Sept. 15, 1948, in Basehor. He preceded her in death.
Survivors include a son Thomas Ray Worley, Kansas City, Mo.; two daughter, Elaine Kay Wells and Margie Beth Mullis, both of Peculiar, Mo.; a brother, Charles Caldwell, Kansas City, Kan.; a sister, Margie Jacka, Tonganoxie; and three grandchildren.
Quisenberry Funeral Home handled arrangements.
More like this story
- KNEA to appeal dismissal of teacher tenure lawsuit
- Court dismisses union's lawsuit over Kansas law on tenure
- Shawnee Mission intervention in school funding case rejected
- Kansas school aid debate raises tough issues for lawmakers
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie Chamber of Commerce president Steve Christensen