Todd and Alison Willburn, Tonganoxie, announce the birth of a daughter, Riley Mae Dean Willburn on April 20.
She joins siblings McKenzie, Montana and Madison.
She weighed 6 lbs. 3 1/2 oz. And was 18 1/2 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Bill and Sharon Garner, Tonganoxie. Paternal grandparents are Jerry and Beverlee Willburn, Tonganoxie. Paternal great-grandmother is Lois Willburn, Artesia, N.M.
Michael and Bobbi McClellan, Tonganoxie, announce the birth of a son, Aidan Coburn McClellan, on April 26, 2000 at Shawnee Mission Medical Center.
He weighed 7 pounds, 5 ounces and was 19 inches long.
Paternal grandparent is Bill McClellan, Kansas City, Kan. Maternal grandparents are Jack and Margie Himpel, Tonganoxie. Aidan was welcomed home by brothers Ian, Connor and Matthew.
More like this story
- Linenberger: Wrestling, powerlifting offer winter options
- Footloose Chieftains: Tonganoxie cross country qualifies both teams for state for 1st time in a decade
- Tonganoxie High boys cross country wins regional title
- Cook claims championship for Tonganoxie High
- McLouth High football team to finish season Friday at home