Mutual promotes longtime employee
David Hoppes, president of Mutual Savings, announced the recent promotion of Norma Henshaw to vice president of the association.
Henshaw began her career at Mutual in 1987. She has more than 25 years of banking experience in loan operations and deposit services. In 1996 she was promoted to assistant vice president and loan officer.
Henshaw currently works with mortgage and consumer loan customers at the home office. She is also Mutual's first time homebuyer specialist. In addition to her loan officer duties, Henshaw is one of the association's senior underwriters and assists with training new loan department personnel.
Henshaw is active in civic, church, and school activities. She is a board member of the Leavenworth/Lansing Chamber of Commerce. She is an active volunteer and past board member of the Leavenworth Pioneer Band Boosters. Henshaw is a member of the Trinity Lutheran Church.
Henshaw and her husband, Jerry, are lifelong residents of Leavenworth. They have been married for 23 years and have two children, Christie, 19, and John, 14.
"Norma is a wonderful person and a super loan officer," Hoppes said.
"She gets a lot of genuine satisfaction out of helping families achieve homeownership and she empowers her co-workers by enthusiastically sharing her time, knowledge and experience."
More like this story
- Face to Face: New Tonganoxie Public Libary board member Loralee Stevens
- Kansas University student dies from bacterial meningitis
- Tonganoxie USD 464 board members spar over handbook errors
- Wichita School District to use bus drivers as custodians
- Kansas universities accept hundreds of students who don’t meet minimum admission standards: report