Mutual Savings names new branch manager
David Hoppes, president of Mutual Savings, announces the promotion of Matt Myers to branch manager of the Bonner Springs branch.
Myers replaces Frances Caenen, who is has been named branch manager of the Tonganoxie office.
Myers began his career at Mutual in October 1997 as a customer service representative.
After an orientation period, Myers learned deposit services and basic branch operations before gradually getting more involved in consumer and mortgage lending.
He also obtained his Kansas life and health insurance license.
Myers grew up in Bartelsville, Okla. He attended Coffeyville Community College and Pitts-burg State University where he majored in marketing and played baseball.
Myers met his wife, Jenny, at Pittsburg State. She is a lifelong resident of Bonner Springs. The couple have one daughter, Gracie, who was born Feb. 9.
"Bonner is our home," Myers said. "I'm very excited about this new opportunity to serve this community and our fine Bonner Springs customers. I encourage anyone who has not had a chance to stop by and meet our staff."
"Matt has been a great addition to the Mutual family, and a real asset to the Bonner Springs branch," Hoppes said. "We look forward to even greater contributions from Matt as the Bonner Springs branch continues to grow."
More like this story
- Tonganoxie graduate gives $1 million to KU scholarships benefitting LGBTQ students
- Tonganoxie High seniors receive scholarships at awards night
- Kansas private school tuition bill passes first hurdle
- Auction for KU basketball shirt to benefit memorial scholarship fund
- Pathways transition program opening today in former Tonganoxie police station