Bill and Vi Lux were married Nov. 9, 1950, at Holton.
Since 1951, the couple have lived in Tonganoxie.
They have five children, Mike Lux, Tonganoxie, Chris Guthrie, Tonganoxie, Patty Bowser, Arrington, Kan., Tracy Lux, McLouth, and Todd Lux, Edwardsville; seven grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
The children and their families are planning a surprise anniversary party from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. Saturday at Shoemaker's Auction Barn. Family and friends are invited to attend.
More like this story
- Army to resume cleanup at former Sunflower ammunition plant
- Topeka councilman, wife, charged with abusing children
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Yo-yo professional to have Thursday workshop at Linwood Community Library
- Great Midwest Balloon Fest looks for great weather this weekend