Questions about politicians
I am writing this letter, because there is something about politics, and politicians that I don't understand.
I do not understand why politicians have to lie.
If the politicians would just tell the truth about what they want to do in office, and then try their hardest to do it, they wouldn't have to lie. The politicians lie once, and to cover up for that lie they make something else up, from then on out, it becomes the snowball effect!
Instead of being honest, they lie, somehow the other candidate finds out, and they make a commercial to tell everyone about it. In politics, as long as you do what you say, and keep your word, there is no reason to lie, and this is what our candidates should be doing.
We shouldn't need Dave Helling's "Truth Check" at 5 and 9 on Channel 4. Even though I am young, this is one thing that disgusts me about politics. I would be obliged if you could help me in understanding this.
More like this story
- Man accused of Jewish site shootings to appear in court
- Topeka councilman, wife, charged with abusing children
- Kansas authorities consider stiffer charges for couple of missing child possibly fed to pigs
- Kansas court's approval of death sentence not seen as shift
- Jury convicts man in Fort Leavenworth indecent liberties case