Financial institution to expand
Work should get under way soon on an expansion and remodeling project at the Mutual Savings Association office in downtown Tonganoxie.
The addition on the east side of the financial institution's office at 403 E. Fourth would double the size of the building by adding about 1,200 square feet, according to David Hoppes, Mutual's president and CEO. Plans also call for an additional drive-up lane and an Automated Teller Machine.
Because of the time of year, it's difficult to know when the project will be completed, Hoppes said.
"At this point, it really does depend on the weather," he said.
It's possible work could be done by early spring, he added.
More like this story
- Kansas district court judge sues over state law on courts
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits