Doran “Lee” Ioerger
Doran "Lee" Ioerger
A family memorial service for Doran "Lee" Ioerger, 79, Indianola, Okla, will be in November in Elk Falls, Kan.
Mr. Ioerger died Oct. 1, 2000, at Veterans Hospital in Muskogee, Okla. He was born June 11, 1921, in Independence, Kan.
Mr. Ioerger formerly lived in Tonganoxie and Leavenworth. He was a retired U.S. Army veteran who served in World War II, the Korean conflict and the Vietnam War. He was a member of Hiram Lodge, Scottish Rite Consistory of Fort Leavenworth, American Legion, the Veterans of Foreign Wars, Disabled American Veterans, Rotary International and 32nd Degree Mason.
He married Mary E. Keath on July 4, 1942, in Burlington. She survives, of the home. Other survivors include a daughter, Billie I. Easterberg, Kansas City, Kan.; a son, Terry Ioerger, Pratt; a sister, Pauline Lindemood, Overland Park; and two granddaughters.
The family suggests memorial contributions to Disabled American Veterans or Veterans of Foreign Wars.
The Cremation Society of Oklahoma, 2103 E. Third St., Tulsa, 74104, handled arrangements.
More like this story
- Overland Park approves 165-mile bicycle network
- Tonganoxie City Council hears preferences for new police station
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence
- Tonganoxie City Council determines ballot question wording
- Tonganoxie City Council approves Topeka firm for City Hall, police station work