Leavenworth County Sheriff
A vehicle driven by Jonathan Grube, 16, Basehor, was traveling north on 155th Street about 9:45 a.m. Friday when Grube reached down to adjust the radio and left the road on the west side. The vehicle traveled about 150 feet on the shoulder and struck a culvert and then traveled another 18 feet and rested in the west ditch. Grube was taken to Shawnee Mission Medical Center where he was treated and released. The vehicle was a total loss.
A vehicle driven by Justin Keller, 23, Leavenworth, left the road at 193rd Street and Parallel Road on Saturday and struck a tree. The accident was not reported until Sunday. Keller received two citations, speeding and failure to report an accident by quickest means. The vehicle was a total loss, and Keller received minor injuries.
A vehicle valued at $20,000, owned by Himpel Construction Company, reportedly was stolen between last Thursday and Monday from the 1800 block of Fence Drive.
A dirt bike worth $200 reportedly was stolen from the 600 block of Yoeke Street last Wednesday or Thursday.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie basketball teams sweep Heritage Christian
- Tonganoxie High girls track takes 3rd, boys 4th at KVL meet
- Tonganoxie High cross country competes well against Lansing
- On course for THS: Tonganoxie cross country teams win home meet, take 5th at Rim Rock Classic
- Getting warmed up for Tonganoxie winter sports