Christina Folsom, formerly of Tonganoxie, and Bradford Lester, formerly of Greenville, Miss., were married Aug. 18, in Olathe.
The bride is the daughter of Jeanette Folsom and Carl Folsom Jr., Tonganoxie. She is the granddaughter of Beverly and Carl Folsom Sr. and Olive Mary and Earl Joseph Frevele Sr., and she is the great-granddaughter of Ida Bonine, all of Tonganoxie.
The groom is the son of Edid Hutchison, Olathe, and Charles Lester Jr., who lives in Mississippi.
Maid of honor was Angela Folsom, Tonganoxie. Best man was Eric Lester, Olathe.
Billie Jean Turner, Pleasonton, was flower girl.
Bridesmaids were Janacae McCoy and Amanda Lange, both from Tonganoxie.
The couple live in Olathe.
More like this story
- KanCare starting ombudsman volunteer program in 3 places
- Kansas officials riled by EPA's changes to power plant rule
- Kansas schools, colleges, hospitals would feel sting of cuts
- Wichita teachers challenged to teach refugee children
- Education focus: JCCC partners with Clorox for on-site manufacturing courses