Graveside services for Nadine Vining, 78, Tonganoxie, were Friday, March 30, 2001, at Hubbel Hill Cemetery, Tonganoxie, with the Rev. Robert Kasper officiating.
Mrs. Vining died Wednesday, March 28, 2001, at Tonganoxie Nursing Center. She was born March 28, 1923, in Tonganoxie, the daughter of Clarence and Ida (White) Love. She was a homemaker and member of First Congregational Church, Tonganoxie. She married Howard R. Vining on July 11, 1954. He died on Feb. 25, 1999.
The family suggests memorial contributions to First Congregational Church, sent in care of Quisenberry Funeral home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie, 66086.
More like this story
- Leadership group, local realtors partner to bring SAFE benefits to Leavenworth County emergency responders
- Tonganoxie City Council candidate questionnaire: Mike Vestal
- Hot (pink) shot for Tonganoxie High golfer
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Connie Torneden
- Tonganoxie EAST group celebrates year with storyteller