Planning guide ready for city action
Tonganoxie's comprehensive plan, a plan proposed to lead the city's growth through 2020, will be presented to the city planning commission at 7 tonight in the council chambers.
City Planner Linda Zacher said this is the official public hearing for the planning commission to make a recommendation to the Tonganoxie City Council concerning adoption of the plan.
"If the planning commission approves the comprehensive plan, it will be considered for adoption at the April 9 Tonganoxie council meeting," Zacher said.
The city council meeting gets under way at 7 p.m. Monday.
More like this story
- Linwood man sentenced to nearly a decade in prison for attempted rape, attempted aggravated criminal sodomy
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan