Hospital staff courteous
To the editor:
Today, I had occasion to visit the veterans hospital in Leavenworth. I saw veterans of all ages being served. I had been to this hospital several years ago. There had been many changes made. Everybody there was very helpful as I was completely lost.
I'm a veteran of World War II, so you know that I'm a senior citizen.
You hear many complaints about government-run facilities. The employees at the hospital were friendly and very helpful.
They treat you with respect. I don't know the lady doctor's name who I talked to, but she is a credit to her profession.
This is a wonderful facility. I am proud to be an American.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Grandpa's Burger Box's Kristin Conley
- Visitation today, services tomorrow for Tonganoxie postmaster; online account set up for contributions
- Baldwin City resident killed, another injured in motorcycle wreck in southern Leavenworth County
- Tonganoxie youth remembered for 'lighting up a room'
- Free cancer screening to be offered May 30 in Tonganoxie